Murrey Software offers cloud computing integration to our clients looking for a scalable and virtualized solution for their application. Contact us about your cloud computing integration needs and find out how we can help you improve the efficiency of your applications. Cloud computing refers to applications and services offered over the Internet. These services are offered from data centers all over the world, which collectively are referred to as the “cloud.” Cloud computing provides the following benefits:
- Reduced Cost- Cloud technology is paid incrementally, saving organizations money.
- Increased Storage- Organizations can store more data than on private computer systems.
- Highly Automated – No longer do IT personnel need to worry about keeping software up to date.
- Flexibility- Cloud computing offers much more flexibility than past computing methods.
- More Mobility – Employees can access information wherever they are, rather than having to remain at their desks.
We have the expertise to help our clients with certain difficulties that may arise when running an application in the cloud, such as security issues or ERP integration issues. Murrey Software stays on the leading edge of technology, so although cloud computing is a relatively new “buzz” word, we have been using cloud services like Amazon S3 for many of our clients. There are different kinds of services provided by the cloud that can be assembled into the best end solution for your business. The integration services in the cloud that we offer are:
Cloud storage is a relatively easy and extremely cost-effective way to store large amounts of data without having to invest in expensive hardware. Murrey Software can build applications in such a way that allows large files, such as graphic images, to be stored in the cloud instead of using local storage space. Murrey Software has the knowledge and expertise to workaround challenges such as performance and security. Because of our experience in cloud storage, Murrey Software can help describe the pros and cons of cloud storage and help you decide what options are right for your business.
Some Benefits of Cloud Storage:
- Much faster startup time compared to a SAN (Storage Area Network) or NAS (Network attached storage)
- Pay as you go so when your business is just beginning costs are much lower
- Immediate storage scalability to grow or shrink as demand increases or decreases
- Reliable – Cloud service companies specialize in actively managing thousands of high-available servers and services.
Cloud Hosting is the next advancement in Data Center evolution. Cloud hosting allows businesses to purchase data center services on a more granular basis with corresponding cost implications. The ability to create and manage your own servers and other resources allows businesses a level of infrastructure flexibility that is unprecedented. Murrey Software can move or launch your application into the cloud and act as your single point of contact.
Benefits of Hosting in the Cloud:
- Rapid server and application deployment
- Cost-effective (in many cases) for medium to medium-large businesses
- Easy to scale, both larger and smaller
- Unique abilities such as the capability to backup an entire machine and restore it at a later point in time (extremely useful for emergency or high seasonal demand)